Very quick post, five predictions for 2011.
- No Federal Election this year. Stephen Harper will remain Prime Minister and Iggy will again show how in-effective he is as Liberal Leader.
- Dalton McGuinty will win a Minority Government thanks to apathetic voters in the 416/905 area codes.
- The Ottawa Senators will miss the playoffs, as will the Toronto Maple Leafs. The Canadiens and Canucks will only survive to the second round and then get bounced. Washington wins the Cup and Sid the Kid will whine more.
- Wait times in Ontario hospitals will increase again. Education will go further in the tank and Ontario’s economy will continue to stagnate.
- I will follow this post up around New Year’s next year to see how I did. I hope some of these predictions will be wrong… But I doubt they will be.